Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back from Indonesia and having a very special event already!

Hello, I'm back from the Utan Kayu Literary Biennale in Indonesia. It was truly a mindblowing experience which I will blog about in greater detail soon.
But for now I just wanted to quickly let you know about a very special collaboration I've begun with an amazing artist by the name of Beck Wheeler.
Beck has been creating illustrations based on some of my poems, for which I feel totally blessed.
Here's a sneak preview of a couple of them.

ELVIS TEARS


DISAPOINTMENT IS THE EVIL BUNNY OF MISERY'S BEST FRIEND.



Tomorrow night (I know it's short notice but I just got off a plane!) there will be a group exhibition called Hung By The Sticky Bits at Until Never Gallery in Hosier Lane which will contain four of these works and much much more. Check out more previews of the exhibition here.


UNTIL NEVER Gallery: 05th - 29th September 2007
OPENING NIGHT 05th September 6-8PM
http://www.myspace.com/citylightsuntilnever
2nd Flr 3-5 Hosier Lane (enter from Rutledge Lane),
Melbourne

1 comment:

sharanya said...

I need to put up my post soon, too!

The artwork is really cool! :)