Monday, September 04, 2006

This Wed Sept 6th it's Babble time!



This Wed night Babble returns with a very special guest I met in Brisbane at the Queensland Poetry Festival, the lovely Hinemoana Baker. Hinemoana completely dazzled the punters in Brisbane and she will dazzle you too if you get along. Also appearing are an incredible duo I first saw perform at Glitch called Twilight Mockery. And special guest DJ KLare Lanson! Yeah! What more do you want? Oh, you want a 'Celebrity' themed open mic too? Okay, you got it. Hosted by, as always, yours truly.

1 comment:

Mauro C. said...

Hi there!

Can you help me to promote this challenge?

I’m trying to post 1 Million Love Messages from All around The World in my Blog.

Readers write and dedicate the message to someone special, send it by e-mail, and I post it in 1 Million Love Messages

It’s a big challenge, I know.
But I believe that everybody has something to say to someone special.

I’ll wait for your visit and for your messages.
Thanks for your attention and compliments from Portugal.